close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

05 buck

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by DocB, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Thanks. He's my best one so far. I'm trying to work my way up and only shoot a buck that's bigger than the last. Maybe one day I'll catch up with Dean. A guy can dream, right?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2007
  2. That is a great management tool. Go out and shoot the does for meat and let the small ones walk. That is a nice looking deer you got in '05. Congrats.

3. Ummm...That deer is bigger than any deer Dean has killed. And he even hunts in Kansas.

4. Oh no........watch what you say - Dean will think you're dreaming of him... lol. One side of that rack is bigger than any of SuperDean's!

5. Did someone say big Racks???!!!!!!!!!!:dizzy:

Nice buck bro!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2007
  6. Dean you're dirty!!!!!!! Nice rack man!

7. Fish Hook

Fish Hook Banned

thats rightdandy

8. Hetch,

This buck was taken with a gun. I only hope I can do better this year and with my bow. Last year I didn't see a buck with in range with my bow. I did see three shooters for me on opening morning of shotgun. They all walked the same path 15 minutes apart 125 yards away. This year I'll be hunting with my scoped Omega instead of the shotgun. Those dudes better watch out because I'll take that shot with the Omega. Had I known there were 2 more coming on the same path I would have climbed down out of the tree and been ready. Hunt and learn I guess.

9. By the way he was 2.5 years old. Looked bigger from the stand when he was walking right toward me with the spread outside his ears.