close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1,000 posts

Discussion in 'Frontpage Polls' started by JL, Mar 20, 2006.

When will Dean reach 1,000 posts?

1. March 21, AM

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. March 21, PM

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. March 22, AM

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. March 22, PM

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Before the end of the day today.

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  1. Well, in his short time on this site, Dean has surpassed the almighty goggleye57 and cavacini in number of posts. At what point will Wiener (sp?) reach his 1,000th post?

2. Depends on how fast we can keep insulting him James

3. I'm just wondering what your next title after "guide" will be..."super guide," "super-dooper homo guide," "transexual guide."

4. Howdy

Dominant predator, expert, have you been published in any magazines?, elitist, antler worshipping zombie, with all the bells and whistles Super Dooper, Magnum, ULTRA GUIDE!!!!!!!!!!

I thank you!!!!!!

5. To James LYINGS!!!

:chicken: !!!!!

6. he may hit 1000, but how many posts did he actually talk about something important or useful? I think he should have an * by his number like Roger Maris had beside his homerun record.

Delete the bull crap and hes really got about 12 good posts.

Hes still just considered a "sportsman"

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2006
  7. At the end of the day, when all the numbers are in...he just barely qualifies for an average poster...maybe. In baseball terms he's just above the Mendoza line.

This should be good for another post by him. :bash:

He will easily surpass the 1,000 post milestone before the end of the day today, March 20, 2006.

8. The A (hole) Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:chicken: to all my fans!!! Just noticed your little post at top, Coach. Can you help me do one of those? I have a topic of my own..........:mad:

9. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Don't do it JL!!!

10. Sweet Aeirail View of some prime time real estate...

986 and counting.....biiiiiaaattttccccchhhhhesss!!!!!!

11. Randy, Can you help me post a picture?? Actually, it is a photo....Sure do appreciate your help.....

"BUDDY"!!!!

My gut feeling says that Randy won't help me post this "photo", can anyone else help out a brother in need????

987 and counting....But who IS really counting??:chicken:

12. Randy????

Who would like to see an aerial photo of a killer place to hunt "down South"???:cheeky-sm

988!!!!!!

13. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

14. Oh yes, instant Karma!!!!!!

Instant Karma's gonna get you.......slap you right in the face....better come together...........