Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on www.wndu.com web site it's pretty disturbing:

A disturbing story out of Fort Wayne, where police say a 10-year-old boy passed out ecstasy pills on a school bus, thinking they were candy.
Police are still trying to figure out where the boy got more than 130 pills, which worth an estimated $3,000.

Some of the students put the pills in their mouths, but spit them out because they tasted bad.

Others reported stomach aches and one kid felt tingling in the arms.

The student who passed out the ecstasy told police that he got the pills from the house where he goes to wait for the bus.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top