close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

120 lb. coyote...WOW!!

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Gizmo, Dec 29, 2006.

1. looks more like a wolf to me... or a st bernard coyote mix... either way it looks big and mean

2. :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

3. It was sent to me in an email, said it was killed right outside Nashville Indiana.

4. I seem to recall seeing this same photo last year or even two years ago. I'd have to do some serious digging, but if it is the same one, I think it was confirmed to be a photo shop creation.

If not, then that is one big dog. But honestly, I think it is fake.

5. now that's a yote:yikes: ...their body size seems to be increasing and some crossing with dogs has lead to these wolf like beasts....take plenty of ammo:evilsmile

6. That would last in your fridge for a while.

7. That picture is several years old. It was a work.

8. Can't say for sure if its a yote, but sure is a mean lookin dog.

9. Probably ate the two hunters and that giant squirrel!

10. Thats why I carry a Kimber 45 while bowhunting.

11. Why do you guys thinks it's a fake? It looks pretty darn real to me. Evident signs of snow on the coyote, blood stains rubbed into the fur, you can see single strands of hair coming off of the body. Most times when a photo like this is photoshopped they forget to add the small things such as the snow and blood. Im not saying I know it's real, but do you guys have reason to know its fake?

12. Fake

I recall seeing this on different forums about a year, maybe two years ago. Stating it was killed it different states too. I remeber it was claimed as a wolf in wisconsin, coyote in utah. So who really knows, I'll call it fake.

13. Even if its not Indiana, it looks very real to me. Im with TineLock, the photo does not look like its been tampered with.