Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,583 Posts
I would agree, see how there is a very distinct violin shape starting at its head then moving back to its mid section. that is how i was always told you could determin one. but i am no expert Go do a google search under images then type in brown recluse and look at some of the wounds (ouch) of poor victims.

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Brown Recluse...I hate spiders!!!

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
barking spider

African barking spider. I hear 'em all the time walking around in the woods (especially after some refried beans).

Eric

·
Registered
737 Posts
I call them fiddlebacks where I come from. They are a very reclusive spider who only comes out to feed at night. They are non-agressive until you roll over on one while your sleeping or get close to a female's nest. If you have kids, and you found one in your home, then I would call an exterminator because the chances are there are more!!!:yikes:

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
I think I'm gonna' hurl....:yikes:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Why does a bug need that much venum ? I'm sure the venum injected into that bite was more than enough to kill another bug for lunch. Makes you think they are out to get us humans. Sure hope the terrorist never find out about these things.

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
If you stare at the thumb long enuff it starts to talk to you!!! :yikes:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Yikes, where'd you get that thing??? Makes me think twice about walkin around outdoors or crawling around crawlspaces like I do... :yikes:

Alan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts