close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

?????????????

Discussion in 'Mushroom Hunting' started by ccavacini, Feb 24, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Ok, Smarty pants out there....identify these...Mark, you stay out of this; you know too much:

[​IMG]

2. Mushrooms...duh! Actually they are Smurfus Homesus mushrooms.

3. Your right James they are Smurfus Homesus mushrooms. James I will give you a A+ for that answer. HA!

4. Yeah what he said.........Now may I have my A+ too????

5. Well Hoyt since you was the second one to buzz in, I will give you will get a (A), I hope this will be OK.

6. The standard medical treatment for this mushroom is liver transplant :hide: . Its identifing feature is whats called the volva at the base of the mushroom. Its phyllum is Amanita, but Cary I haven't given its name away :)

7. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I can tell you guys this---they almost killed my dog.

8. If you eat them you will see Jesus.

9. YOU eat them you will see alot of THINGS

10. That would be this shroom-[​IMG]

The Fly Agaric is a local shroom in small quanties and fatal in large quantity

11. They would be Death Caps. Not good for eating.

Be careful with the red ones some guys turn out a little funny after too many.

12. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Correct, Kevin...I noticed you're a little better at identifying shrooms than shooting quail.;)

13. Fun guys!!!

And Elvis, James Dean, Marilyn Monroe....No, wait, that means your in HELL with the :evilsmile !!!! Don't eat those things man....:(

14. No cary I was good at hitting the quail got my cert. on the first try. I just wanted to see what happened if i shot him.