Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, Smarty pants out there....identify these...Mark, you stay out of this; you know too much:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Your right James they are Smurfus Homesus mushrooms. James I will give you a A+ for that answer. HA!

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Well Hoyt since you was the second one to buzz in, I will give you will get a (A), I hope this will be OK.

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
The standard medical treatment for this mushroom is liver transplant :hide: . Its identifing feature is whats called the volva at the base of the mushroom. Its phyllum is Amanita, but Cary I haven't given its name away :)

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
ccavacini said:
I can tell you guys this---they almost killed my dog.
If you eat them you will see Jesus.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
treehugger said:
If you eat them you will see Jesus.
YOU eat them you will see alot of THINGS

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
They would be Death Caps. Not good for eating.

Be careful with the red ones some guys turn out a little funny after too many.

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Correct, Kevin...I noticed you're a little better at identifying shrooms than shooting quail.;)

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Down with Quail!!!

ice dude said:
No cary I was good at hitting the quail got my cert. on the first try. I just wanted to see what happened if i shot him.
Hey Ice Dude, What's the biggest Quail you've ever shot????? I know of a real "Trophy" sized one that has been giving me the fits!!!

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Cary that pic crossed all lines of good taste. I wonder what the world has come to, when a super moderator can get by with that kind of post. I was eating breakfast when I saw that pic!!!

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
As my little girls like to say....."THAT IS JUST WRONG!"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts