close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

19 acres

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by rackstalker, Jun 12, 2007.

1. I just bought 19 acres in Danville indiana between some corn fields.........Looks like a bowhunting kinda place all wooded and thick!!!!! Anyone in Dantucky hunt?????

2. NOT FROM DANTUCKY, BUT FROM MOORESTUCKY, JUST SOUTH OF YOU. ARE YOU INVITING????

3. Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2007
  4. I bought the 19 acres to build a house on and to hunt throughout the week. I have 200 acres in Jefferson County for the big deer and the feel of a big woods!!!! Sure I would invite some of you guys to hunt for sure Brich. Huntin is more fun shared......

5. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Nice. With the combination of fields, woods and water you can't go wrong.

6. THANKS RACK- I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A PLACE CLOSE TO HOME TO HIT AFTER WORK. I`VE GOT 300 ACRES IN MARTIN COUNTY, BUT IT`S AN HOUR AND A HALF DRIVE THERE, JUST TOO FAR FOR A QUICK EVENING OR MORNING HUNT. MAYBE WE CAN SWAP HUNTS. STAY IN TOUCH OVER THE SUMMER.

7. I grew up around Danville/Avon area and still live close by. I do most of my hunting in Orange County, but still hunt out there some. I got a nice wide 9 pointer near Danville in early bow season last year.

8. Thats Awesome....

Brich thats a deal!!!! It will be nice to get off work and hit the woods b4 5pm daylight savings time!!!! If ya want we can trade a hunt in the big woods too but it is 2 hours drive.

9. SOUNDS LIKE YOUR DRIVE IS LIKE MINE, WHEN YOU DO GO YOU BETTER PLAN ON STAYING AWHILE, KEEP IN TOUCH WE`LL GET TOGETHER.

10. Im fixing up an old camper, that will make great accomidations for weekend hunts.... It needs work, but its my project for the summer, with gods help it might be done in time for opening weekend! :) Right now it sleeps 4 adults, But when its done it will possibly sleep 6.....

I'm always looking for new hunting buddies, and places to hunt.
    Gunfighter45