close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2 10's and a 6

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by dleslie217, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Had a pretty good morning, I took a 10 pointer (180 lbs.field dressed), my oldest grandson took a 10 pointer that puts mine to shame (201 lbs field dressed) and one of my son-in-laws took one of the biggest if not the biggest 6 point I have ever personally seen (210 lbs. field dressed). I'll try to get some pictures posted in the next couple of days.

2. Sweet deal...will be anxiously awaiting those pics!

3. way to go dleslie!! those grandkids made you proud. too cool. :bowdown:

4. Congrates to all of you on a great day. Sounds like a good time to be in your neck of the woods.

5. I'm trying.....probably gonna have to wait untill one of my daughters can do it for me. I'm a computer idiot :coco: . They are all supposed to be out for dinner tomorrow evening, hope to get it done then. The OBR really is working !!!!!!

6. The oldest one is 14 and this was his 4th. deer. The youngest is 12 and is still trying for his first. Gonna take him up to the Parke county woods in the morning and see if we can get him a deer.

7. Now, that's a day to remember. Congtats.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

8. Fantastic Doug!!! Can't wait to see the pics....hey are they at your house? Can I come over and see them???...PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!

9. If we get back in time today I'll give you a call, maybe you can show me how to post them.

10. Congratulations.......What a day to remember!! Fulton County had a great opening day...got to see an 8 pointer with a 25 inch spread checked in that has the potential to go over 160!!!! WHAT A HOG!! I gave the hunter my card and if I ever green score it, I'll pass the pic onto everybody...Continued good luck to everybody out there....

11. Topped the weekend off with my youngest grandson getting his first ever deer this morning. He took a small doe, maybe 80 lbs., but I don't think he could have been any happier had he taken a trophy.

12. Good deal! Congrats to both you and your grandson!

13. Good for your grandson. I wish i would have started at that young of an age.

14. Awesome weekend Doug! Congrats to you and your grandsons. A weekend none of you will ever forget!!! :bowdown: