close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

20,000+

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ice dude, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Way to go to everybody that makes this the best Indiana site on the net. We have exceeded The 20,000 post mark and are climbing fast. Thanks to Steve and the rest of the mods and all the rest of the great guys and gals that keep this place hopping.

Kevin

2. Yeh!!!!!!

amazing 20,000 posts of bull@#$%:bonk:

3. :woohoo1: :woohoo1: :yeahthat: :woohoo1: :woohoo1:

4. And I remember when it was in its infancy.....great job boyz!!!!!!!!

5. :bowdown: :bouncy: :dizzy: :biggrin: this is a great place. thanks to all involved.

6. .....and there have actually been a few good posts too.

7. And a collective group of individuals (three to be exact) have posted almost a combined 4000 times out of the 20,000 + posts registered on this site.:yikes:

All I can say is WOW!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2006
  8. Well its officially a barnyard around here then. All the bullsh*t that is around how can it not be? Good to know we all care so much about hunting that we are willing to spend countless hours reaching 20,000+, deer season cant get here fast enough to slow us down.....:biggrin:

9. 20,000 that's great. Lots of good information and I have meet a lot of friends. Lets keep it clean and keep going gang.

10. HOW clean can it be when everyone on here smells like fish or game :evil: ! GREAT JOB love this place its :coco: :dizzy: :yikes: :coolgleam .

11. It's the turtle cleaners that smell the worst.

12. Bird CHIT.......

THE BIRD CHIT IS THE SMELL:cheeky-sm