close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2004 Ben Pearson Diamondback Bow For Sale

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by IndianaDieHard, Aug 28, 2006.

1. I'm only asking $450 shipped for everything, all my deer hunting clothes, deer hunting items and bow and case fully equiped! Over $1800+ worth of items!! If interested please email me and I will email you back details! We just had a baby are in need of money big time... please email me back! :cry:

wilsons954@comcast.net

2. Congradulations on the newborn, i know how hard it is to have a newborn,I was 19 when my parents had twin girls, that was three years ago. They can and will be a handful. When they first had the twins it was a nightmare, but now i couldn't imagine life without those two little girls. Have you tried pawning your bow? You could try and sell it to Blythes, the one in Griffith on Broadway, that not too far from where your at. Three years ago i had too sell my shotgun, and i went there. I know this is a hard time right now, just keep your chin up and keep lookin forward and things will happen for better. By the way what did you have a boy or girl? :gaga: :gaga:

3. youll get raped if you sell it to blythes I would recommend putting an add in the paper. Youll stand a better chance of getting rid of it. Or find a bow shop that will let you hang it up there. Blythes is a joke for selling bows. I offered them a brand new bow and they said they would give me 45 bucks for it. I hadnt even shot the bow. I won a compound in a raffle and just wanted to sell it to get the money. Keep in mind never shot. The guy looked at it and said ah yeah ill give you 45 dollars for it. I said does that come with lube too. And took my bow away from him. I sold it later through the paper and got 250 out of it...

4. JUST MY OPINION, BUT I THINK YOU WILL REGREAT SELLING YOUR HUNTING GEAR. THERE SHOULD BE OTHER AREAS WHERE SACRAFICES POSSIBLY COULD BE MADE. THE AMOUNT OF MONEY GAINED NOW WILL BE INSIGNIFICANT AS TO THE COST OF WHAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY TO REPLACE THESE ITEMS IN THE FUTURE. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW BABY.