close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2004 opening firearm weekend

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Noblebowhunter, Mar 7, 2005.

1. These are pics of my brother(16) and I on the first sunday of firearm season. I have 3 deercam pics of the buck i took...very cool.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

check out the bullet hole! nice shootin little bro!

[​IMG]

2. Nice

Nice bucks! Wish that one on the bottom had semetrical sides instead of that wicked fork. I'm cursed with killing mature bucks missing a brow tine... nothing to complain about though! :biggrin:

3. ya not sure what happened with the genes. But i have his son on trail cam with the same situation...wierd. No sign at all on the antlers as to there ever being a tine.

4. I'm starting to wonder if I'm capable of taking a symmetrical buck. This ole boy wasn't too bad, but he had a couple of points broken off. Didn't really mind though, after I had watched him for the better part of four months. The problem was, he wasn't the big one... I got him the first Sunday of firearms season.

[​IMG]

5. Can the new Pistol be used for deer?

Smith &Wesson has the new 460 XVR. Is this legal for hunting deer here in Indiana