Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
161 - 165 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Thanks for the support. If anything maybe my story gave some folks a reason to pause and reflect a little bit. Didn't mean to take over the kill thread. Lets get back to seeing more deer on the ground or taking those kids hunting!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Finishing out the year with one more doe! All the big ones got away but I am happy with what I have. Should have several big ones next year as most of them are showing on the game cams at night. No daylight movement other than lil ones. Please tag me for another doe for team 4... Thanks for the fun season guys. See all of ya next year

Sent from my iPhone using Ohub Campfire

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Before this closes out for the year I want to take a quick minute and thank everyone that took a kid or a rookie deer hunting this year. At times it isn't easy and can even be frustrating, but you may have also made a memory of a lifetime as well. Deer hunters tend to be pretty protective of their hunting but we also have to be willing to share that experience with others if we want the deer hunting tradition to continue.

161 - 165 of 165 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.