Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We can start the sign up for the team contest. Reply here and let me know you are in.

The sign ups will close 9/12 and teams posted will be made before 9/15 - opening day of the urban season. The one change this year is we will have at least 3 person teams, but I will try and get enough hunters for 4-5 person teams. Scoring is 5pts for each deer, 1pt for each 1" or great tine for bucks. You may enter 2- antlerless @ 5pts each or an antlerless and 1 antlered deer. To be officially counted in contest the deer and the hunter must be in the photo together and that photo must be posted on the 2014 Deer Contest Kill Thread.

Teams will be randomly drawn per hunters voices!!! The contest winner from last year will again be a team if they choose

Again we will give a 5pt bonus for each hunter that takes a youth out. You will receive 1- 5pt bonus per hunter. If you have 5 kids you take out you still only get the single bonus of 5pts. If there are questions please refer to last years rules as they are the same with the changes listed here. Last years winning team will be entered together if they wish to hunt together again and will be team #1. All teams can name their teams, but keep it family friendly. Questions should be directed at me. If there is an issue you have with someones deer you may contact me in writing with the concern and I will pass it on and confer with the Mods and Steve. Our ruling is final- there are no prizes this year as of yet, but braggin rights!

·
Administrator
3,977 Posts
Also I will add that IndianaSportsman.com will send all the members of the winning team $40 gift certificates for Gander Mountain.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.