Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Add me to the list as well! I am brand new to Indiana but would love to participate. Thanks guys.

Reactions: Steve

·
Registered
536 Posts
We can start the sign up for the team contest. I want to appologize for not getting this up sooner, but my daughter got married last weekend and I was totally focused on that. Thanks for understanding!

Reply here and let me know you are in. Contest runs 9/15/16-1/31/17.

The sign ups will close 9/14 at 11:59 pm and teams posted will be posted 9/15 - opening day of the urban season. The one change this year is we will have at least 3 person teams, but I will try and get enough hunters for 4-5 person teams. Scoring is 5pts for each deer, 1pt for each 1" or greater tine for bucks. You may enter 2 deer. They can be 2- antlerless @ 5pts each or an antlerless and 1 antlered deer. To be officially counted in contest the deer and the HUNTER must be in the photo together and that photo must be posted on the 2016 Deer Contest Kill Thread. You have two weeks from the date of kill to enter the deer or it doesn't count.

Teams will be randomly drawn per hunters voices!!!

Team 1 will be-
Jeff R
Buckman
titanium700
jbone25

If they sign up and agree to defend their title!!!

Again we will give a 5pt bonus for each hunter that takes a youth out. You will receive 1- 5pt bonus per hunter. If you have 5 kids you take out you still only get the single bonus of 5pts. If there are questions please refer to last years rules as they are the same with the changes listed here. Last years winning team will be entered together if they wish to hunt together again and will be team #1. All teams can name their teams, but keep it family friendly. Questions should be directed at me. If there is an issue you have with someones deer you may contact me in writing with the concern and I will pass it on and confer with the Mods and Steve. Our ruling is final- there are no prizes this year as of yet, but braggin rights!

Thanks!!!
We can start the sign up for the team contest. I want to appologize for not getting this up sooner, but my daughter got married last weekend and I was totally focused on that. Thanks for understanding!

Reply here and let me know you are in. Contest runs 9/15/16-1/31/17.

The sign ups will close 9/14 at 11:59 pm and teams posted will be posted 9/15 - opening day of the urban season. The one change this year is we will have at least 3 person teams, but I will try and get enough hunters for 4-5 person teams. Scoring is 5pts for each deer, 1pt for each 1" or greater tine for bucks. You may enter 2 deer. They can be 2- antlerless @ 5pts each or an antlerless and 1 antlered deer. To be officially counted in contest the deer and the HUNTER must be in the photo together and that photo must be posted on the 2016 Deer Contest Kill Thread. You have two weeks from the date of kill to enter the deer or it doesn't count.

Teams will be randomly drawn per hunters voices!!!

Team 1 will be-
Jeff R
Buckman
titanium700
jbone25

If they sign up and agree to defend their title!!!

Again we will give a 5pt bonus for each hunter that takes a youth out. You will receive 1- 5pt bonus per hunter. If you have 5 kids you take out you still only get the single bonus of 5pts. If there are questions please refer to last years rules as they are the same with the changes listed here. Last years winning team will be entered together if they wish to hunt together again and will be team #1. All teams can name their teams, but keep it family friendly. Questions should be directed at me. If there is an issue you have with someones deer you may contact me in writing with the concern and I will pass it on and confer with the Mods and Steve. Our ruling is final- there are no prizes this year as of yet, but braggin rights!

Thanks!!!
I'm in please put me on a team ... This the one I got last year , thanks to a good buddy who let me hunt on his property, hopefully I can repeat this year
Elk Deer Natural material Curtain Horn
Plant Trophy hunting Hunting Deer hunting Plant community

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.