close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

300 Pound 10 Point

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by MI Duck Hunter, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Or so I would have to guess...:( I saw a 6 point at first light this morning, an 8 point on my way home in an open field and this monster 10 point at about 9:30. The 10 point was big and I mean big. He was round with a hanging belly. I would guess he was about 6 years old. He was coming in to my decoy and less than 5 minutes from offering up a great broadside shot at 15 yards up wind, when a buddy who was about 15 minutes early to get me, busted the buck. He bolted back into the swamp.:cwm27: My buddy felt real bad being this is the before all the shooting starts. I told him not to worry about it, I was holding out for something bigger. This buck was a sight to see. Maybe I will get lucky and see him again tonight. If not, there is always the late season. LOL

MIDH

2. well, ok, it's the late season... LOL

MIDH

3. sorry to hear your big boy got spooked, but hopefully you can get on him when the snow is on.

4. MIDH,

I read this and think, this is coming from the guy who was packing away his stuff right before the season started. Now, aren't you glad you stuck it out?

Hunting... it's all good.

Good luck finding that buck. I'll wait around to see the pics. ;)

Jeff

5. Hey MIDH,

That buck would of really looked good hanging in my garage. Heck you get something that big I might have to go buy a bigger freezer.

Good luck and let me know when you connect.

Wanatah