Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friend of mine sent me this pic. Said it was killed in Nebraska. This should make a good conversation piece. I put the pic in the gallery. Take a look. Looks like a lab expirement gone right or wrong. Your choice.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang thing almost scared me when I opened it. Just imagine it walking up to your stand. Talk about soiling the fruits.:dizzy: How could you miss?

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
big daddy

How many other nice bucks do you think that mega-toad would run off your hunting area? One guess, all of them! I would have to kill that thing to prevent ever having to run in to it in the dark. I don't think even I could miss that deer. That looks to be the human equivalent of Andre the Giant. It would be interesting to know what area it came from. Up north?

Eric

·
Registered
692 Posts
whopper

My buddy at CAT e-mailed me those pictures, I thought he looked a little bloated? What a horse ,do you think he dragged it out himself????

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
'roids

I read where that deer was taken on land owned by Sammy Sosa...fed a steady diet of steroids...any record categories it would have qualified for would not be considered.

treehugger

1 - 18 of 18 Posts