close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A couple Good Ones

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by fullrut, Jul 3, 2007.

1. fullrut

fullrut Guest

These are a few of the bucks I have gotten pictures of this summer on my trailcams.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2007
  2. So you're saying the very top picture that is dated 8/14/04...........and shows complete velvet antler development (like you would see by August 14th)..........is a trail cam picture taken this year indicating full velvet antler developement by July 3rd...........or before July 3rd????? :16suspect

3. [​IMG]

This one is the one I am reffering too you posted in your original post...............

4. fullrut

fullrut Guest

I accidentally put a few pics in there from years back. Maybe one day I will figure out how this picture thing works. Thanks for setting me straight Scarlet Drew.

5. So then why did you first say in your original post (which you now edited) that for us to "ignore what the trail cam dates on the pictures say.....I bought used cameras and don't know how to change the date......these were all taken this summer" ???

So which is it? You accidentally put up pictures from years past? Or you didn't know how to change the date on your used trail cams?

When I post pictures..........I know darn well what year they were taken.........and I can view the thread before I put it up so I can make any changes to mistakes that I may make.........

.............I hope this isn't what it appears to be.

6. I think Fullruts full of Chit.

7. Whatever the case may be, nice looking bucks fullrut. Thank you for sharing. Are these from your hunting area or your shed hunting area? They both seem to be prime areas.

8. I think Dew stopped taking his meds! Nice pics! Thanks for sharing.

9. LOL.......

10. If you would have seen what Sniper and I saw last night after I started asking questions..........and the multiple editing Fullrut did of his posts once the questions were asked about his ORIGINAL post.........

.............would make more sense.

(thee only time you have seen me off my meds is when I had 4 jakes in front of me.........ERIC!!) :biggrin:

11. man..... firin line in here..... i gotta get out :) nice pics fullrut... and i think we all know your capable of killin "decent" deer :) i dont care when your pictures were taken ha.

12. Fish Hook

Fish Hook Banned

happy indafreakinpendance day folks

13. Geeez. It is always a pi%%ing contest isn't it.