close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A few days off!

Discussion in 'Northeast Indiana Fishing Reports' started by rico, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Hey men it looks like I am going to have the rest of the week off. Got plans for Wednesday and the week-end. But if any of ya wanna try my spot on Thursday or Friday just let me know.;)

2. Thought you had to work first before you could call it getting days off.

3. I am going to beat your a...............chunk!:biggrin:

4. Get him Rico....the guy's nothin' but trouble.......

5. Settle Down Boys ----- Yes I Said Boys

6. Tucker??!!!! You stay out of this.....!!!!

7. Dean don't start a family fight.

8. I ran into Scott at the ballpark a few days ago. Looks like he has been eating good!!!! Fire831 is back at the "hole" right now. I will post a fishing update a little later.

10. I am just saying my "little" cousin aint as little as he used to be!:hide: By the way fire831 caught a few, he did manage one that was 13". I plan on being out there tomorrow.

11. I'll say it...like I have any room to talk. Scooter has...shall we say...a nice "shed over his tool", a spare tire......

let's just say that Scott likes his beer and pizza :hide: !!!! And Mexican food and hot wings.....:hide: !!!!!!

12. That beer and pizza thing must run in the family! More the beer than pizza!!!!!!