close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A psycho on the toll road

Discussion in 'Indiana Big Lake Fishing' started by pigeonflier, Mar 26, 2006.

1. My better half told me I was nuts for meeting a guy on the internet named psychobubba, and then meeting up with him at 5 am at a toll road rest stop..Sounds like a disater waiting to happen..

We fished all day long together and had a great time, like we knew each other for years,,and the fishing was awesome...

Thats what I hope this site is all about.. I like meeting new people and having a good time in a place I know nothing about.

Always trust a psycho at the rest stop...:bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

2. Very few wives would understand - most believe that anyone that you could possibly meet in a chatroom is a serial killer or a mistress. We should all hope to be able to make some new friends - though I would recommend meeting someone named psycho is a very public place!:biggrin: (sorry psychobubba - couldn't resist)

3. Yeah, Pigeon I have a buddy who picked up a few girl friends via the internet, and he paid the price for it. I don't think hanging out with "psycho" bubba is a bad gig at all....unless he starts getting fresh with you.:chillin:

4. and wife called his cell phone to see if it was a pigeonflier lol:banghead3 i had:bowdown: :woohoo1: fun to we will fish again lol

5. awwww already planning a second date.... fishin date that is lol

6. I don't understand why are wifes get upset when we get up 2:00 in the morning and meet a stranger and yes pick him and go fishing. Well I don't see why wifes have to get up at 2:00 in the morning and go stand with real strange strangers waiting to get in a store after thankgiving or xmas. JUST THINK ABOUT IT

7. bump:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Is it time yet Bubba????

8. [​IMG]

more floating jigs

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2007
  9. Ahh, yes, gettin' jiggy with it I see............

:bowdown: Bubba, Bubba, Bubba!!!!

Psychobubba=Zen Walleye Master

10. I had thoughts of placing an order myself today for some bottom bouncers. You can almost smell the walleyes sizzling in the pan.

11. I met psychobubba out to Pokagon State Park. Didn't really get a chance to sit and chat but seemed like a good cat. haha

12. Bottom Bouncers??????

13. Yeah, you know, the trolling technique that isn't supposed to work here in IN. If you're nice, 410 and I will take you out with us....you can be in charge of the leeches. May have to play with trolling some stickbaits that way too this year.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2007
  14. I never said it wouldn't work here Quail, it's just tough because of the weeds...same reason vertical jigging is tough here as well. It's just that you always have to pull weeds off of your rigs. I've done both and spent more time pulling the damn weeds off the rigs than I did fishing.

15. :biggrin: I hear ya there, I've tried on a couple other lakes and had that trouble. Pike lake in Warsaw is very weedy on the North side, good casting area, the South and East sides have a sandy hard bottom and slow trolling bottom bouncers works great.