close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Airgun Hunting Seminar at BassPro in Clarksville, IN

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by rkmitchell, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Hello everyone,

My name is Randy Mitchell, and I'm new to this forum.

I am an airgun hunter, shooting everything from small game up to African big game with an airgun.

We're going to do our first Airgun Hunting Seminar at the BassPro Shop in Clarksville, IN on Saturday, September 16th at 1:00 in the afternoon.

If any of you are local enough to make it, we'd enjoy meeting you and having you there as part of the audience. We'll have several of our airguns there, including the incredible .457 caliber airguns we used in Africa. My friend and I have both harvested whitetail deer in KY with our airguns, and recently just returned from South Africa where we killed several species of big game....springbok, bushbuck, kudu, and impala.

There will be some video of hog hunts with an airgun, and lots of pictures for everyone to enjoy. We're working on having a place for some demonstration shooting, but we'll see if that works out. The seminar is about an hour long, free of charge, and we'll do our best to introduce you to the unique challenges that are offered by hunting with an airgun.

There will be an announcement on the store's website soon about the session.

Randy
    www.adventuresinairguns.com

2. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Randy, welcome to the site...I know there are a lot of guys here that are excited about BassPro opening up in the south. I'm sure there will be some guys that will make the visit. For us "Northerners" it's a little far.

Cary