close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alaska Trip Pics

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by trdtnlbwhntr, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Hey guys just thought some of you might like to see some of the pictures that I took in Alaska sorry its been so long getting around to it. All in all it was an excellent trip and I highly recommend the trip to any of you outdoorsman. There is nothing like this place in the world. I would love to live up there no doubt about it. The last couple of pictures are Emily and I, she said yes for all of you that I told about. For the others that didnt... we got engaged the second to last night on the trip. Oh well here a lot of the pictures

2. This is the Hubbard Glacier. Very cool to see...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Other scenery from around the ports we stopped in

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. The first is the outside edge of our ship while we were in a port. I think this one was skagway. THe second is the main lobby of the ship. It was something like 12 floors tall and had a thirteenth floor that was an outside deck. This fricking thing was huge to say the least

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Last ones
    Its emily and I the first one is us in Ketchikan and the second we are in downtown Skagway. Downtown skagway is pretty much all you see behind us literally its entire income for the place is the tourism off the cruise ships.

[​IMG]

6. Where are the corn and bean fields?

7. NO whitetails.....but some SPLITTAIL!!!!!:biggrin:

8. Well, if none of the others are going to mention it, congrats on the engagement!! I am T-minus 5 months until the big day!!

9. believe it or not there werent any moose or caribou around... Only Blacktails and black bears. They said there were huge coastal browns around but we never saw any of those. Thanks Josh we are looking at september of next year. So things will get busy in the summer and I can still hunt that season.

10. I can't believe she said yes...:nono: Just kiddin'. Congratulations, and nice pics. Thanks for sharing them.

11. That was one of the most important things I requested from my fiance. No wedding between October until at least Christmas, so we settled on the 30th. Early New Year's I guess!!

12. trdtnlbwhntr, those are some nice pictures and I hope the two of you the best luck in the world. My wife and I have been married for 37 years and she still lets me fish/hunt. HA!

13. Congrats, Best Of Luck To Both Of You ,ive Been Married For 19 Yrs. Now Dont Let Anybody Bullcrap Ya Its The Greatest Thing In The World, The First 5-7 Yrs. Are The Hardest After That Its Cake, It Only Took Me About 8 Yrs To Break Mine On The Hunting & Fishing To The Extreme That I Like To Do . I Could Not Imagine Life Without My Wife & Kids To Me Thats What Life Is All About!!!!! My Alaska Trip Is Coming Thats One Pact I Have Made With Myself It Looks Awsome!!!!!thanks For Sharing Those Pics

14. Nice pics. Congrats and best wishes to the both of you.