close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Albino bucks ....

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by BREWERSVILLE OUTFITTERS, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Here is a large albino buck that lives near Rome Oak Hill Wisc. I see this buck alot while scouting but he has been pretty elusive when I have the camera in hand, this is my best shot of him... (came from another site)
    [​IMG]

2. That is very impressive........ The buck looks to be more of a Piebald. He had some color to him, but couldn't see if his nose of eyes were pink. Anyway you look at it, WOW!!!!!!! After a second glance his nose does look to be pink. Definitely a recessive Giant!

3. i think the brown you see on him is where he dribbled down his leg. very cool looking buck

4. I would like to know more about those sheds! I am guessing 180 typical looking at the mass and tine length. Short brows are the only hang up.

5. Here you go scott...or click this http://www.whitetailworld.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1747
    What a day I had today! The day started out by getting up at 3:30am for a 3 1/2 hour drive up to my land in Buffalo County. I was not too excited about finding any sheds except from one particular buck. You all have probably seen the Camtrakker pictures and video of the Albino Buck we have running around our valley. Well he didn't spend much time on my land this year. He dropped his antlers 5-6 weeks ago. None of the neighbors could find him so I felt there was a slight chance I would. I would only have about 5 hours to look. Well, I found the left side in about 25 minutes. Boy was I pumped! It would take me about 2 hours to find the right side. The buck scores 184.5" gross typical. He truly is a monster. Here are some Camtrakker pictures from the past couple of years. I am trying to get the picture from 2006.