close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alot of crop coming down

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Rowdy, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Rowdy

Rowdy

Went shinning last night, 31 bucks total. Alot of small ones but a handfull of dandys. Bucks are still in groups. This afternoon I saw 7 deer in a half picked corn field. The farmer told me he would be cutting the rest of the corn in the morning. I'll be waiting in the edge of the woods.

2. I am glad the corn is coming down where you are, but it sure as heck ain't for me. Every one of my hunting spot except for one has corn standing around it yet. I don't know if this is going to benefit me since it hopefully comes out about the time the big boys start chasing receptive does!

3. HickoryNut-Bocephus-Rowdy

Hey Rowdy, be sure to follow up with a report on your morning hunt. Hope that farmer gets the corn all out and pushes that biggin your way in the morning! Maybe one of those 31 bucks you blinded with your spot light will stumble your way.

4. gonna be out all day tomorrow hopefully i'll have some good news tomorrow evening seeing alot of sign in my area all crops are still in i hope the boys come in the woods tomorrow out of the corn i have seen a small 8 and several does just waiting for the one that has been rubbing the 10 inch trees finding several scrapes around the field edges and some big scrapes in the woods alot of places they are raking the ground with their racks also

a buddy at work just got back from southern indiana and he got a real nice 11point 20inches wide 160 p&y is my guess real nice mass got him friday morning he will be giving me a pic to post he's not into the computer age but he likes this site when i show him in the mornings before we start work