close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

angler103 scores???

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by JL, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Got a message on my cell phone today that angler103 scored on a thirteen pointer this morning! I know he has been hunting out of my climber stand, but I'm not sure if that is the stand he was hunting this morning. :16suspect I don't know how big the deer is, but as soon as I find out, I'll get some pics on here.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2006

2. Pictures ASAP!!! We're starving for big antlers!!!

3. Just talked to him again...yep, shot it out of my climber at about 75 yards. He's got split brows and a twenty inch spread. Pics to come a little later.

4. Rotten kids! No regard for anyone's personal property. He climbs into my stand this morning and watches this deer come in, and at fifty yards, pulls the trigger on the Mossburg Slugster...nothing. Rakes another shell into the chamber...nothing. On the third shot, when the buck had walked out to 75 yards, he shoots again, and this time the gun finally goes off. The buck walked forty yards and piled up. Congratulations to angler103 on a fine buck!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. REAL nice, congratulations Angler.

6. That is one beautiful deer....congrats. How much are you charging for stand rental this weekend.

7. Nice buck! I like the split brows.

8. Great looking buck. I love the split brows. Congrats.

9. Great job angler thats a beautiful buck. jl you got one heck of a spot.

10. Good Lord, another monster

Angler...great job on that buck! Very nice indeed.

Ah, what amo you shooting? I may want to chalk off that brand from my list.

2nd ?....James, can I ah, barrow your stand?

11. Oh Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about!

12. team player!

ah JL......could be up there in under 3hrs......team player?:biggrin: Nice buck!