close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Announcing NRA ATV drawing.....

Discussion in 'Indiana Outdoor News' started by The Ace, Mar 1, 2007.

1. The Falls of the Ohio Friends of NRA are proud to announce our first ever drawing for a First Class ATV!!

The Friends of NRA is a non profit group which is of the class 501c3 fund raising organization. In 2006, The Falls of the Ohio committee raised over $43,000 for Youth shooting programs, Gun range improvement, Hunter Education, 4H Shooting programs and, most important to our committee, School Shooting programs.

Our banquet, which has sold out the past three years, will be held on Saturday April 7th, 2007. It will be at Huber's Orchard & Winery in Starlight, IN. We will sell out a capacity crowd of 700 by Mid-March.

Now available with a $50 Donation, you will receive a chance to be drawn a winner of a 2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4X4i (NRA Outdoors Edition, Advantage Max-1 HD Camo)

Winner will be drawn at the 9th Annual FONRA Banquet. There will be a maximum of 280 chances given. Need not be present to win. For more details, or for tix, you can private message me, and I will be grateful for the opportunity to explain in excess! I can email pics and more details.

Thanks Much!!

Jason Franklin, Falls of the Ohio FONRA Chairman