close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Another Big In. Deer

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by LHTaxidermy, Dec 8, 2006.

1. This big boy came from Orange County.
    [​IMG]

2. WOW what are the details:yikes: :yikes:

3. Wow!! Cool lookin, but a bit freaky... Kinda like a witches hand, fingers in all directions, sorta.

I'm not saying I wouldn't have shot it....

Alan

4. id be happy to hit that in my truck

5. I love seeing photos of awesome racks like that. What's even better is seeing those photos taken at the point of kill rather than on the tailgate or garage floor. Guys, please include a camera in your gearbag when you hunt, even if it's just one of those cheap disposables. Pose the deer, hide the blood, tuck the tongue back in (the deer's), and smile. You'll have an awesome photo you'll be proud of, regardless of the rack size.

6. I think this picture was taken at a LHTaxidermy's shop...not his deer, and probably all he had to work with.

7. No James this didn't come to my shop. Just a friend of a friend, that Dad works with. I would liked to have got this one. I do not know what it score or any of the details...just the pic that Dad sent me.

8. What a heavy stud of a main framed 8 (maybe 9). What a GIANT!!! Gee, where are all of these monster bucks coming from these days in INdiana????????

9. Awesome Buck. Who Says We Dont Grow Em Big.......