close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Another pic

Discussion in 'Upland Game hunting, Dogs and dog training' started by ccavacini, Feb 13, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Here's Megs locked up on a chucker: Notice the two hearts on her left side:

[​IMG]

2. Very Cool!!!

She's a beauty Cary. I talked to Bryan Aschellman, a guy I work with, today and he said that he and his group went there yesterday and had a ball. Sounds like a cool place. He ate chili and hotdogs too.

3. Hey Ccavacini,

Is this your way of telling us happy valentines day. Right back at ya bro!! By the way.....beautiful setter!!

Hoyt_Rocks

4. Nice looking dog Cary. I've enjoyed the pics you've posted from Upland Wings.
    You'll have to talk to me sometime about the virtues of a Brit. From what I've understood Brit people get very loyal to them, must be good reasons behind that.

5. Quail.....dancer???????

You mean the Great Quaildancer is goint to rub elbows with someone who shoots his brethren???????

6. My grandpa had Brittanys for as long as I can remember...all they wanted to do was hunt!

7. Dean, the following may help answere your question.
    The "quaildancer" name comes from my young dog who on the first few hunts enjoyed dancing and barking in a complete circle around the bird before finally diving in to flush them up. After the shot, poor pup would run after the downed bird and begin his dance all over again. This got tons of laughs from the spectators watching, the judge, and my wife has never stopped laughing over this quirk in my dog.
    I however am more than happy to turn the quail into clouds of softly falling feathers when finally presented with a shot.