close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any Chris Brackett fans out there?

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by ddoss, Nov 13, 2017.

1. If anyone is a fan of Chris or his show Fear no evil then you need to go to my Facebook page and check out a couple of videos before they get taken down. Look me up. Dustin Doss. My posts are public. He shoots a young 8 pointer that the Indiana landowner told him not to shoot. 30 seconds later he sees a 170 inch 10 behind him. He reloads and takes a Texas heart shot on him. Cameraman laid it all down on film and turned it in to the landowner. To make matters worse he never told the landowner about the 8 nor did he even go look for him. Instead he he left the guys and all in the 10 until the next day so that he could get good pics and let the meat spoil. It just went viral hours ago. Never really cared for this guy but I just lost any ounce of respect that I might have had for him. True POS. This is why I hate outdoor tv. I would venture to say that there are several more like him out there that haven’t been busted YET!

2. We see it in other sports and have seen it in hunting before. The drive for the footage or whatever pushes folks to doing something they shouldn't. I quit watching hunting shows in general a long time ago. I depend now on support and advice from real hunters on a few different forums....

If he broke the law I hope he gets what he has coming to him. I'm glad there are still honest folks out there (like this camera person) that have the fortitude to bring this sort of activity to light....inside of hide it in an effort to simply save their job or even contribute to such activities.

3. Lets not forget about Jody Davies & Sarah Ross who were featured on social media and Outdoor life Field & Stream and hunting show's. Charged on multiple counts in Parke County & Putman County for baiting and illegally taken deer throughout 2015, 2016 and 2017.

4. Like I said. I’m sure there are others that do these things as well. That’s what happens when people put that kind of pressure on themselves to produce tv. I would have a lot more respect for a guy who films a show and eats a tag than a guy who has to poach to make “good tv”.

LIV4RUT and Buckmaster_B like this.
  5. Want to watch some real genuine good guys?
    Look up Hushin on YouTube.
    I like them.

6. Have you seen their New Zealand hunt? Where they flush the animals with a helicopter and can't operate his weapon? Looks like they took that video down from YouTube. I liked them before I watched that video.

7. I really liked hushin before that. Now I watch Rinella and Randy Newberg.

Buckmaster_B and Mitch B like this.
  8. There's few guys/gals I see in the industry I feel are true sportsman, but these two are the real deal.

9. I watch the DVDs from "Whitetail Adrenaline" and the youtube videos of "Leatherwood Outdoors".

Buckmaster_B likes this.
  10. I did a sportshow deal yrs ago, next to Greg Miller's booth. He was a very down to earth guy, when people were around ............and when they were not :)

11. I have most all the Whitetail Adrenaline dvds as well. I always like to see people take a different approach than others, plus Jared and Shay together is a pretty funny combo.