Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Beaver Bottom and Stone Arch at Camp Atterbury yesterday. not even a nibble on anything I tried.
Anything biting anywhere around here?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Ha, you should have went over to Pisgah lake on the eastside. I seen a couple of fella's pulling some bass out of there Tuesday morning. :)

Smallmouths have been biteing over on Sugar creek that runs through the property.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I caught the biggest Crappie I have ever caught in my life in a tiny pond that you can't even see from the road. I was taken that spot, but I do remember it was behind the flight line. Ask some of the people that work on the base and they will take care of you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The following Saturday, we fished the blue river at the spillway (a little fast moving, but we got bait there, so tried it out anyway) Then up at the park around the corner from the bait shop in Edinburgh. Then at the small pond a little further east off 252.
Then went over to the lake across from the Dollar General store on 31, which it's name escapes me right now.
We used night crawlers, bee moths, and artificial lures, and got absolutely nothing... except some sun and time out of the house with our daughters.
Wouldv'e thought it was just me, but others we talked to hadn't gotten anything either.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Driftwood, which is the place across 31 from the Dollar General, usually is a pretty good place to fish. Bluegill, catfish, crappie, and bass are usually biting there throughout the year. I did pretty good on crappie there last year about this time fishing with minnows.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Nice stringer!!

I unfortunately do NOT have access to that side!! The signs that say "No Trespassing US Army" keep me out......:biggrin:

·
Registered
962 Posts
those signs are just a "suggestion" :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
There goes AT letting the :fish: out of the bag. Why don't you tell them where we keep the monster bucks too?:shhh:

I am glad my canoe got just a little face time though.

·
Registered
214 Posts
That pond is a hidden gem that no one will ever find and you know it. BTW..that free turkey dick plug/waffle layer should buy me some bonus points

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey contact me 812-322-06 24 Richards pay Lane or PayPal whatever you want to call it the biggest fish in Indiana probably anywhere around here at least in Brown county area grass carp 250 lb 6 ft long catch him with a piece of grass I'm kidding but he is there I got to show you biggest fish around... 40 bucks a head fish all day I'll take them with you there's no end

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey contact me 812-322-06 24 Richards pay Lane or Paypond whatever you want to call it the biggest fish in Indiana probably anywhere around here at least in Brown county area grass carp 250 lb 6 ft long catch him with a piece of grass I'm kidding but he is there I got to show you biggest fish around... 40 bucks a head fish all day I'll take them with you there's no end

1 - 14 of 14 Posts