close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any midday activity

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by coonslayer21, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Anybody been seeing any midday activity lately in the deer woods, gooing out on thanksgiving day from eight to one in the afternoon. Haven't been out in the woods lately, just wondering when they are moving?????

2. I have been out the last 4 straight days and I am seeing most of my activity in the mornings. I have had two evening hunts that I was skunked but havent been really hunting mid days.

3. try to stay till 2 or 2:30 if you can.

4. Just heard from little bro...he's begging me to get out on Sunday. He saw 11 deer, all does fro 8:30-12:00 today. Same stand he saw all the deer from last Sunday. The farmers are seeing deer all day...crossing the road...in the fields. He is taking the 35rem. Contender out with the muzzleloader this afternoon. If he doesn't see the big one he has seen a couple of times...the pistol is coming out for doe number 6.

5. I drive a semi truck and have been seeing them move in the afternoons when I'm driving up and down the highways. I think they're starting to chase the does around again.

6. Saw the best buck yesterday moving with a doe at 2:30pm. You might as well have slept in yesterday morning. Seems to be a lot of bedding during the day, now. Great afternoon movement at sundown, watch a nice 8pt chase and attempt to breed. Actually trying to correct an inherent problem around the area I hunt, well let you guys know later, can't expound on it now.