close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any news on Indianasportsmen?

Discussion in 'Indiana Outdoor News' started by CambyGSP, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Any news on the IS site?

Hard to beleive that it "may" be closed, I would think that there would be some sort of a market to sell it!

2. Nothing new that i've heard. Some ideas and options have been thrown around, hopefully a decision will be made soon.

3. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

This website can certainly accomodate those who might be displaced by the closing of that site.

4. Is

From the looks of it, i kind of think that site is already down.

5. been like that bout 2 weeks sammy. This site will get more happenin here soon. That means for fightin and whinin :coolgleam

6. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

We won't put up with the fighting here. We'll assign more moderators if needed but things will be kept orderly here.

7. VERY glad to hear that ! I never posted on the other site because of all the BS.

8. We don't want any fighting here, or on any other website. No body wants to see that kind of stuff !
    As a website owner i personally know how hard that can be to do at times because sooner or later someone gets mad or angry at someone else over stupid things.
    I say if its nothing you'd like your kids to see or read, then don't post it !
    Ha, i thought about those ground rules Steve put in place and wondered if i should have put the post on here about PETA.

9. Good Deal Steve! The old rule my mother taught me long ago is still a good one-- If you can't say something good -- don't say it! Together- we can do better here on the Indiana Sportsman !

10. It's back up again.

If something isn't worth fighting for, is it really worth having?

I'd rather see every one get along because they at least can act like they have a little sense but I'd rather put up with the fighting and bickering than be ordered around or told what I can post, say or think.

11. I get tired of seeing the same people fighting about the same things. Then instead of just being able to have a heated conversation like an adult here comes the childish insults and accusations.

I don't consider it being order around. Rules are rules no matter where you are in life.

:cool:

12. alright i cant take it anymore...i hate being left in the dark! will someone please clue me in as to what is going on...

13. So do I, and half the time I'm one of 'em.
    If people would just learn to agree with me more, we could all get along a lot better.

14. You aren't really missing much, mostly it's all pretty juvenile.

15. I'll moderate something Steve! What forums are available?