close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Any plans for 2007

Discussion in 'Indiana Fishing Reports' started by 410, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Well it's about 2 hours from the Super Bowl and it was cold and wind blowing so I thought I would just stay inside today.
    I thought it would be a good time to start thinking about a few trips this year. I would like to go home (WVa) and do some fishing and maybe a bear hunt. Lake Erie:fish: is another place I am planing on going quiet a few times with Harold and oh yes to Lake Mich. :fish: too. I have set a side a couple of dates for the gettogethers with tmarsh and tree. That is just a few I plan for the year 2007. Do you have any plans?

2. the plan for this year is to get as many hunts in with as many different people as I can. I'd really like to spend some time on the lakes and in the woods with the guys from this area. With any luck I'm gonna spend alot more time fishing this year than I did last summer.

3. yes...that...and get married

4. We make an annual trip to northern Minnesota every July. Take the whole family and my Mom and Dad.

I hope to figure out the Striped Bass at Racoon.

From there we play it by ear.

:fish:

5. BOY, spending more time hunting and fishing.....and getting married don't fit together in the same list of goals....GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD NOW! Throw in a couple of kids, make the wife keep working....and you will relish any trip out and wonder what you used to do with all your free time.

6. :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

7. My plans

I go to Mich 4 or 5 times a year to fly fish on the st. joe but this year I'm planning on tring to make it more like 10+ times. Love fighting those steelhead on a flyrod. Also going out west to Wyoming to hunt mulies and pronghorn with my grandpa. My first hunting trip ever was 9yrs old out west with my grandpa. Back than I could only watch but I still loved it and it hooked me for life. For that I thank my grandpa and I'm going to pay him back this october and take him to where it all started...

8. I'm going to try to work less and hunt and fish more. Take a 155 class whitetail with bow. I have a appointment with 3 youngsters on a hunters ed class with the weekend to ourselfs. Take my wife camping more ; because I sould feel blessed she's the one that say's let's go. And why don't we go more. Get to know more people from the site. Pick up a Moose mount from Manitoba so the shipping dosen't make me a poor man. I hope they'll let me fish in Canada.

9. Get in some ice fishing while the ice last. After Turkey season it will be fishing and golf to keep myself occupied until Oct.1st. The wife and I are planning on going to Gatlinburg this spring them we're taking our daughters and their families to Florida later this summer. Plan to hit the Deer and Turkey expo and meet even more from the site at a couple of outings this year.