Indiana Sportsman Forum banner

Anyone heard of this scope?

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  reloader 
#1 ·
I just bought a "BSA Deerhunter" scope at an estate auction. I have not heard of these scopes, are the any good?? It looks good and is clear. The power is 3X9X40.

#3 ·
Rowdy said:
I just bought a "BSA Deerhunter" scope at an estate auction. I have not heard of these scopes, are the any good?? It looks good and is clear. The power is 3X9X40.
A Kentucky Deer Hunting Friend of mine had one on his Winchester M-100 .308 rifle, one season. The last couple of season I noticed he changed scopes to a Redfield or Leupold scope. The BSA are made in China. I bought one for a .22 Rifle, and it was not very good quality so I bought a Weaver Rimfire scope.

#7 ·
Ive got one,didnt want to go cheap but it did get ran over,yes gun attached,and its still ok on my sons 10-22 Ruger.Its been on that gun for 8 years. Yours may last years,just not on a high powered rifle.Ive learned my leason on scopes,I always buy Burris or Leopold.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.