close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone Here Into "Evil Black Rifles"???

Discussion in 'Reloading, Target Shooting, and Modern Firearms' started by M4Madness, Feb 4, 2006.

1. By this I mean AR-15's, AK variants, etc. ;)

For the last 5 years, I've dedicated daily time to a website called AR15.com. We have a forum on that site (one of hundreds) dedicated to Hoosiers:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=8&f=30

There are many other forums on that site dedicated to shotguns, handguns, hunting, etc.

Please stop by and check it out if you have similar interests. :)

2. Thanks M4, I Will Check It Out. I Use My Ar For Coyote Hunting. Being That My Shots Are In Heavy Woods And Close Quarters, The Black Rifle Is A Godsend. Light And Quick, And A Fast Follow Up Shot.

3. After this thread has sat idle since its inception, I was beginning to think that no one here even knew what an AR-15 was. :eek:

I understand that many hunters only own "hunting" firearms, but in reality, almost every firearm has a sporting purpose. A friend of mine is a big-time coyote hunter -- and uses an AR-15 the majority of the time. I recently rebarreled his upper (I'm a certified AR-15/M16 armorer), as he wanted to go with a lighter barrel, which would be easier to carry for hours in the woods.

I guess my love of the black rifle should explain my screen name. I own a legal, full-auto M4 carbine (M16) and several other NFA items.

Stop on in and check out the site.

4. I'm into the AR-15,ak,sks,tokerov. I got my 1st AR-15 7 years ago as a bag of parts ,been shooting NRA high power ever since,reload for it to save big$$. Yoty' hunt with it too. I'll check out that website,hadn't heard of it.

5. I have a Rock River Arms M-4 with all the trimmings. My M-4 has a collapsable stock, detachable carry handle, EOTech red dot scope, sure-fire touch pad flashlight, 4-point accesory rail, and a vertical combat forearm grip. I love my M-4 and shoot it as often as I can.