Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of the golfers out there interested in getting together sometime this summer for a golf outing ? Maybe we could set something up at a course in the Indy area, that would centralize it for everyone. Possibly play a best ball format or maybe even have a "Hoosier Cival War", golfers from the south vs. golfers from the north.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
any time, any course

14hc here, as far as you suckers know. Thank you very little. Dollar a hole.
I like you betty.

ERic

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
410 said:
Never played golf but I will go join you for lunch if there is somewhere to fish.
Fishing??? There's always fishing on the golf course...I carry a rod/reel in my golf bag and have caught several bass between holes!!! Count me in...I'm on rook's team, he's a professional!!!

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
teams

I'm on oldrook, indyarcher's team. Treehugger can make it a fourth. Shall we call it burial at Coffin, or the massacre at Riverside?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Some of the biggest gills I have ever seen were on the golf course. Actually carried a 4 1/2 ft ultralite in my bag for awhile, and it turned out I hit it better than my threewood.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Dleslie, Civil war, north versus the south! Now you're talkin!!! Golf to the death! Alright, as a northerner I think we should get strokes and I'll tell you why. 2 reasons, A) you got a cooler flag than us, and 3) you got a better song. "oh i wish I was in Hicksie, hooray, hooray". Now to throw the gauntlet down like a balky putter, hold on to your seats, I am bringing the beer! That's right, I am currently home brewing a nice brown ale which the Northern team will spray all over itself on the 18th greem in triumph, once again, over the south. ;)

Whooooooo's wit me?

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
ChapstickCharlie said:
Dleslie, Civil war, north versus the south! Now you're talkin!!! Golf to the death! Alright, as a northerner I think we should get strokes and I'll tell you why. 2 reasons, A) you got a cooler flag than us, and 3) you got a better song. "oh i wish I was in Hicksie, hooray, hooray". Now to throw the gauntlet down like a balky putter, hold on to your seats, I am bringing the beer! That's right, I am currently home brewing a nice brown ale which the Northern team will spray all over itself on the 18th greem in triumph, once again, over the south. ;)

Whooooooo's wit me?
Them thar's fightin' words!!! To Ale with the whole bunch of ya's!!!!! :bash:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks like we are getting some interest in this, I've only played 2-3 different courses in the Indy area. Anyone know of a good course for an outing like this around Indy, looks like a good restaraunt and bar are going to be a must.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
treehugger said:
Fishing??? There's always fishing on the golf course...I carry a rod/reel in my golf bag and have caught several bass between holes!!! Count me in...I'm on rook's team, he's a professional!!!
Never done any fishing while playing, but I have been know to get wet a time or two. Also spent my fair share of time in the woods.

·
Registered
692 Posts
count me in....we playing with mulligan buy backs? Deer Track in Frankfort? Purdue north or south coarses? Good eats around PU

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
tilesetter said:
count me in....we playing with mulligan buy backs? Deer Track in Frankfort? Purdue north or south coarses? Good eats around PU
I'm no golf course expert but the Deer Creek course is sweet in Indy.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts