close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone up for an outing?

Discussion in 'Indiana Ice Fishing' started by Hoosier_Steelheader, Dec 10, 2005.

1. Now that we're finally getting some Hard water, anyone interested in a Indiana Sportsman (assuming the board approves???) - Ice Outing?

If the weather holds we should have enough ice in a week or so for a bunch of us to get out. (If no safe Ice we could meet for a cup of joe and swap lies...oops I mean stories..)

Be good to put some faces with the handles...

Maybe on Webster lake?

Good fishing and coffe shops in the area...

If interested reply to this thread.

Sparky:fish:

2. put me in:fish: .will have jigging stick in hand:chillin: take joe half pack of splenda please.

3. RE: anyone interested

Keep me posted. I'm new to the site, but live 15 minutes from Webster. The ice on my lake is trashed for the time being. 8 inches of snow is pretty hard on fresh ice.

4. i grew up around pierceton...so i am game.....

5. Let me know what you decide - I could probably go:)

6. I would be interested....Just let me know when you want to do it!

7. I'd be up for it if the ice is good.

8. I would be interested, if I can find time in my busy schedule. I'm not quite shure where webster lake is but my GPS will know i'm shure. I've never done any ice fishing so i'll be a newby... I'd love to try it though! It just don't seem right, fishing from a little hole when normally I would have the whole lake to cast too... :rolleyes:

Alan

9. we've never fished webster or the backwaters but would be up for it.

11. Alhersch, yep ice fishing is great. If you dont have gear you wont need to worry i'm sure there will be an extra rod or 2 and maybe a tip up too. and holes wont be a problem cause i bought a gas auger this year.

12. I heard they are fishing Crooked right off of the boat ramp. What about Crane?

13. Sounds like fun!!! And I'll try my best to make it... :fish: