close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ATV Death in Plymouth, IN

Discussion in '4 Wheeling - ATV's' started by lilkrou, Oct 9, 2006.

1. http://www.am1050.com/pg/single.php?newsid=5145

Hey guys, not wanting to get anyone down, but take a look at this link.

This little guy was in my daughters class in school and the family is active in many things around the community. He played both baseball and football in the Plymouth area.
    What all started with fun and enjoying playing around on ATV's, and finished with a terrible end. I just wanted to jog everyones mind out there that these things happen all too fast; time is precious, and so are our loved ones. Please be careful out there whilst hunting/ATVing/bringing in the days quarry.

God, please bless this family in their time of grieving.

2. Wow, That is horrible... It can happen in a blink..

Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family, and friends.

3. HOPEFULLY THIS WILL SERVE AS A REMINDER OF HOW DANGEROUS ATV`S CAN BE IF USED IN THE WRONG WAY. ALL YOU PARENTS OF ATV KIDS MAKE SURE YOUR CHILD IS RIDING AN ATV FIT FOR HIM/HER, AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE WEARING A HELMET. LET`S ALL LEARN A LESSON FROM THIS TRAGEDY.

4. I was one of the counselors from the Bowen Center that helped out today with the kids. I don't care how seasoned of a counselor you are...........these things are tough.

My heart goes out to this family and the loss of their only child. My prayers are with them all.

5. I couldn't believe that this little boys mother thought he was a seasoned rider. At the ripe old age of 10. What a shame.I have an 8yr old and would never let him near his dirtbike without me within yelling distance. Poor little guy. My heart goes out to his family.

6. Sad story. Sorry to hear about it. What a shame.:(

7. lilkrou you are right, our time on this world is short and heaven is for every. My family will be praying not only for the little boy but also his whole family.

8. Thanks Dew, my daughter was one of the girls that was letting her emotions show...you guys do tremendous work...

To the rest of you, thanks for your kind words and prayers, I am sure that the family is feeling the love and warmth that go with them in this time of grieving...