close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Back From Canada!!!

Discussion in 'Northeast Indiana Fishing Reports' started by goggleye57, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Had a good trip up North- got back home today- Started out at our place in Wolverine, MI then drove around the north side of Superior. Beautiful drive- the prettiest part is from Sault St Marie to Wawa. Was a sight seeing vacation with my wife but fished some -caught pike, walleyes, and even white suckers in Superior! Great time- fabulous scenery.:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Glad you had a great time. It's certainly beautiful up there.

3. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

As I've mentioned before, I think the drive on Hwy 17 from the Sault to Wawa is as pretty as the drive down Hwy 1 in California.

Glad you had a good time. Love that Canada

4. Glad you had a good safe trip.

5. Is that the Lock ness monster in that bottom photo ?!!!

Great pictures & sounds like a great time.

6. What was in the picture depends on how many of those Labatts one has consumed! Looked like a Canada goose to me at the time but with enough ethanol it might look like the loch ness monster:biggrin:

7. I like the fishing regulations in Ontario- you get to keep the smaller fish to eat and you have to throw the bigger ones back.