close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bad news and good news

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Whacker, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The bad news - The deal fell through on the Ruger .44 Deerfield.

My friend decided he would take up deer hunting, if this PCR passes.

The good news - he owns a good piece of property and wants me to teach him what I know about deer hunting - first hand - on his place.

So, back to the drawing board. Maybe this little jewel?

[​IMG]

Does stainless and cowboy guns go together?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2007
  2. about as much as PCR's and deer hunting...:evilsmile

just kidding whacker :hide:

i bet shed be a blast to shoot

3. Absolutely... But Bright Stainless is annoying. I like the more "antique" patina of Bead Blasted SS.

[​IMG]

4. How clever Brew... comparing hunting to a Game and making fun of somone willing to teach others about hunting.

I'm sure we could find plenty of silly archery event photos if we wanted to as well. But silly photos and Gamers don't make the use of the equipment for hunting invalid.

At least Whacker has a mentee lined up. Gives us one more voting Hunter.

5. [​IMG]

6. Is that a Puma?

Looks great.

How much does it cost to bead blast it?

7. It's actually an EMF/Hartford, but it's still made by Rossi, just like the Puma - though Hartford doesn't sell a .44m.

You can do the bead-blasting yourself if you have access to a tank, but my Smith included it in the Tuning package. (www.stevesgunz.com)

The Puma's have nice wood once you strip off that nasty black shoe-polish.

8. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]I went to a "cowboy shoot" They seemed real interested in the PCR legalization proposal.:confused:

9. OK, I'll see your silly-arsed CAS Gamers and raise you a silly Arse who believes in Shotguns Only...

[​IMG]
    :yikes:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Are we having fun yet? :bonk:

10. I was never aware that many were interested -- only the deer hunting ones. :)

11. I hope they put that horse to sleep before they did the surgery on his rear end. :yikes: