close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

bad shot

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by indylandon, Feb 17, 2006.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Wouldn't want to hunt with this guys buddy.

2. No Way!!!!!!

MY GOODNESS!!!!! Thankfully the big fella lived. Where did this happen Landon????? That's one situation where I'd like to be thick skulled.

3. Holy Crap I did'nt Cheney was a bow hunter too! Stay out of the woods!

4. I don't know where it happened or how. A friend of mine found the pics on the web somewhere.

5. thats from rotten.com or something like that... Dont search for it on a full stomach... thats all i can say

6. HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!!!!!!!! That is crazy, ouch, ouch, ouch!

7. If it happened in Indiana it would probably be Edinburgh. Everyone in Edinburgh Indiana has a horror story.

Famous last words of a redneck: "Hey Ya'll...Watch this!"

8. If that was shot from a bow, it would have went clean through his melon...Don't you think??? Maybe he fell onto it somehow. Either way, I have a splitting headache all of a sudden!!!

9. Hey gang, maybe his wife did it, you know how they can fly off the handle.

10. I read the original story on this incident a few years ago. The guy was definitely shot by his buddy. If my memory serves me correctly (and it's getting a little foggy at my elderly 38 years of age ;) ), they were hunting in the same tree and the guy leaned in front of his buddy's bow. I'm trying to Google up the original story...