close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bass Pro shop - Portage 1st trip

Discussion in 'Northwest Indiana Fishing Reports' started by goggleye57, May 1, 2007.

1. Went to the Bass Pro shop at Portage for the first time Sunday. Cool store! Maybe not quite as good as Cabela's but cool store. Bought two new medium action 9 foot ugly sticks with Salmon and Saltwater in mind. Nice afternoon outing - any day you get to buy some new sporting goods is a good day! :biggrin:

2. You are right on a good after noon buying is great. Harold and I stop there on our way back from a brown trout fishing trip and the store is a cool store and I got a 9' 6" browning rod and it was a good after noon buying trip

3. You should ask Deano for a discount at gander mt. like he gives me.Its a lot closer.
    Where is bass pro over that way,may have to take a look sometime.

4. Deano you're giving discounts :tdo12:

I've spent roughly the GDP of Qatar in the store in the last 8 months and haven't seen a discount :rant:

5. Take the Portage exit off the toll road and head north on SR 249 - a few miles north you will pass I-94, take the first right. or take I-96 and the Bass Pro shop will be just on the north side of I -94

6. Awesome place,, if your on 94,, you cant miss it