close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bday/Fathers day present.....

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by crookedlake92, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Got lucky with my birthday and Father's day this year! I've shot every bow on the market except a Ross. It was a hard decision, but I ended up with a brand spankin' new Matthews Switchback XT. Dressed her out pretty nice........ [​IMG] [​IMG] I'm sure someone will have topless comment..... but it's HOT out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Nice bow crooked...but how did you get Kenny Chesney to pose with it with his shirt off???

3. Man, that beats the heck out of a neck tie!! You made the right choice! Catch us if you can.

4. man they don't get any prettier than that (the bow that is)
    you even put the mathews quiver on it eh?

Congrats on a mighty fine bow

it looks as though pigeons keen fashion sense is catching on

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2007
  5. that is a STUD...hahaha

nice looking bow man, congrats...

6. I've got nothing.........................

7. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Good choice, smoothest drawing bow i have ever shot, until someone shoots a mathews they will not understand..........;)

8. I've been shooting an XT for over a year now. The smoothest bow I've ever shot. You'll love that thing. Great Father's Day/Birthday gift!:coolgleam

9. MUST BE NICE, ALL I GOT FOR FATHERS DAY WAS A CARD AND A BAG OF BEEF JERKEY.

10. Could be worse Birch, my kids gave me the flu all weekend.

11. You Will Not Regret Your Decision , Smoothest Bow I Have Ever Shot, Have Heard Good Reveiws On The Ross Bows!!!!

12. It shoots sweet! The draw is awful smooth and VERY little hand shock. I'm getting 5 out of 6 arrows pretty much touching out to 30 yards......... Haven't tried 40+ yet, I've only shot it 40 - 50 times...

13. whatever bill i guess i'll never understand it is a nice gift anyhow

14. fullrut

fullrut Guest

Your kids must really like you.[​IMG] Awesome Bow.

15. Can you shoot chickens with that bow, Kenny? Where's your dip, bro?

:chicken: