close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Beagle Run Invite...

Discussion in 'Indiana Small Game Hunting' started by houndsound, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Our club, Sullivan County Beagle Club, will be having a fun hunt this coming Saturday. We'd like to invite anyone to come. Bring a beagle if you'd like to run with us. We hold these monthly, keep track of points and award a Hound of the Year after 12 hunts. Dogs must be pure beagle (don't have to be registered) and it cost $10.00 a dog to run. Must have a handler for every dog entered. The emphasis is FUN, so if you're overly competitive or are trying to prove your dogs are the best in the world, we're probably not the right bunch of guys to run with. You don't have to have a world beater to have fun, any decent dog will do, but I should say a real slow walkie talkie type beagle probably won't be competitive.

If you don't have a beagle and would like to just come watch the dogs work and see what it's all about you're more then welcome.

Either way we'd love to have you. Hunt starts at 8:00am. E-mail me if you'd like directions or any further information. dannykeller1@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading.

dk

2. Beautiful beagle, would love to come but I have another date in Fort Wayne Saturday. Not only does it sound fun it is FUN.

3. Maybe next time, we have one on the last Sat. of every month.

dk