close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bears practice suspended

Discussion in 'Comedy' started by indylandon, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Chicago (AP) – Chicago Bears football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach LOVIE SMITH immediately suspended practice while police and federal investigators were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line. Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again…

2. love it Indy. Thats great stuff there.:evilsmile

3. I believe you didn't score a touchdown either at Baltimore? This is what happens to high powered offenses when they play superior defenses. Again, don't bet any money on this game if you're a Colts fan.

4. ya i'd just settle down there captian offense.
    5 fg's doesnt get you bragging rights

5. and that is little snippet is as old as i am...
    i remember my dad telling me that about the colts way back when JIM HARBAUGH was qb...ya thats right...i went there...jim harbaugh haha

6. Too bad Chicagos defense isnt in the same league as Baltimores. There a good defense, Baltimore was a dominating defense, and they are now all on vacation too.

7. Hunter Hollis

Hunter Hollis Banned

It might not get you bragging rights, but it will get you to the SUPERBOWL.

8. If we can keep Chicago's defense and special teams from scoring, we'll be alright. Da Bears should shut down our run, but Peyton has too many targets for them to stop the pass. Gonna be a good game. I say Colts 31-17

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2007