Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are some things that you have seen in the Indiana wild that you couldnt explain????????????????

We wont call you crazy.

·
Registered
21 Posts
in Owen County i'd swear bigfoot roams the area. I know i'm not crazy the voices in my head said i was fine but they worry about everyone else.

Greg H
Greenwood, IN:coco:

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
ccavacini said:
Saw a pheasant in a tree....That was unusual.

But then he spoke to me...That was more unusual.:help:
The birds have never spoken to me, but my dog has sure had a few choice things to say about my shooting ability!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My brother-in-law said he once saw a gnome run across a fire trail in Hoosier National Forest. He said it stopped, looked at him....grinned and waved a stick at him, then ran off.
He also runs in the local demo-derby with no helmet.:bash:

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
I have a buddy that lives down south of Logansport. He was at a friends house West of Logansport on winter Saturday morning. They were looking out the window and saw a baboon run through the yard! They later found out one had escaped from a local game farm. :)

·
Registered
789 Posts
I've been sitting in my stand around home in Randolph County and heard Elk calling before. I didn't know what was going on then I learned about a new Elk farm that was put in south of the farm I was hunting.

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Reading through this I'm reminded of the difference between a northern zoo and a southern zoo. The northern zoo has an animal display with a sign to identify the animal. The southern zoo has an animal display with a sign identiying the animal and a recipe.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thats funny,the only pheasant i ever saw in central indiana was in a tree,but that one didnt say a thing,iv'e been cheated.
ccavacini said:
Saw a pheasant in a tree....That was unusual.

But then he spoke to me...That was more unusual.:help:

·
Registered
3 Posts
mountain lions

big article in the local paper this summer prints of a large cat suggested no exact species but did say that the cat weighed at least 200lbs. 5:30am dark walk to tree stand through dense woods :hide: kinda makes one think. 200lbs sounds like a typical male mountain lion

1 - 16 of 16 Posts