close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bears, wolves, bigfoot.............

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by HickoryNut, Dec 13, 2005.

1. What are some things that you have seen in the Indiana wild that you couldnt explain????????????????

We wont call you crazy.

2. I hunt with a guy with size 14 feet- Does that qualify as a big foot? ;)

3. I wear a 14 myself...lol

4. in Owen County i'd swear bigfoot roams the area. I know i'm not crazy the voices in my head said i was fine but they worry about everyone else.

Greg H
    Greenwood, IN:coco:

5. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Saw a pheasant in a tree....That was unusual.

But then he spoke to me...That was more unusual.:help:

6. What? no cougars !!! LOL sorry, Michigan joke... ccavacini should get it.. :biggrin:

7. The birds have never spoken to me, but my dog has sure had a few choice things to say about my shooting ability!

8. My brother-in-law said he once saw a gnome run across a fire trail in Hoosier National Forest. He said it stopped, looked at him....grinned and waved a stick at him, then ran off.
    He also runs in the local demo-derby with no helmet.:bash:

9. I have a buddy that lives down south of Logansport. He was at a friends house West of Logansport on winter Saturday morning. They were looking out the window and saw a baboon run through the yard! They later found out one had escaped from a local game farm. :)

10. I've been sitting in my stand around home in Randolph County and heard Elk calling before. I didn't know what was going on then I learned about a new Elk farm that was put in south of the farm I was hunting.

11. Reading through this I'm reminded of the difference between a northern zoo and a southern zoo. The northern zoo has an animal display with a sign to identify the animal. The southern zoo has an animal display with a sign identiying the animal and a recipe.

12. And people from the Michigan site wonder why I like it here much better.... You guys kill me.

MIDH:gaga:

13. Nothing unexplainable yet. I hope to keep it that way. ;)

14. Thats funny,the only pheasant i ever saw in central indiana was in a tree,but that one didnt say a thing,iv'e been cheated.