close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Becoming a deer checking station?

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by RangerRyan, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Does anyone know who to contact for a store to become a deer checking station? Thanks!

2. I have no Idea, but I would check with the DNR in Indy.

3. i'm almost positive you contact the dnr office. hurry up cause i think their set a yr. in advance.

4. Be apathetic about checking in deer, NEVER actually go out to look at the deer, and complain the whole time, and DNR will put you at the top of the list.

5. Perhaps Treehugger could help on this question......Oooops, oh that's right, he didn't do his homework.:dizzy:

6. Don't get the old feller going...

7. Poetic, nearly brought a tear to my eye, in truth there is beauty.

8. By the way, old guys...I heard the muskies have been KILLIN' IT in Webster the last week. Maybe a road trip???

Seriously, they are hitting like mad, so I've heard.

9. 410 said the same thing. He heard it from the people at Big R in Warsaw that the numbers almost seemed a little too good to be true. I got it 3rd hand, so just passing it along for what it's worth.

10. I heard 9 muskies in as many days that were ALL over 40". I've heard it from multiple sources too! Sorry about the hijacking of this thread!

11. You boys really should look into them muskies. I had some friends( I don't know if they really are, I didn't get invited on this trip!) head over that way last week and they caught 3. Two were over 35. Get on them fellas!

12. Was at Big R today and was talking to a man that said he is a guide on Webster an the 3 parties that he had taked out this week all three had 4 to 6 muskies in the boat and one was 46 1/2" long. Randy you and Bill better plan to come up in the week or so.