Been a fun ride!!!

Discussion in 'Indiana Turkey Hunting' started by FireLt72, May 17, 2018.

1. FireLt72

FireLt72 Staff Member Mod

I have run the contest here on IS for a lot of years and had a ball. I have a couple jobs, a new granddaughter and this spring I just can't keep up with everything due to time. I have also honestly had enough of the drama the last few years and this year help me make the choice to step down. It's been a good ride. I have enjoyed more than I have not. I'll have the totals and such by the end and then I will step down. If you are interested in running next years contest PM me. I will screen potential folks for Steve and the site and let him know also. I will also need a Deer Contest director too.

RJF likes this.
  2. Thanks for all that you have done Fire! I understand your frustration with the drama. I’m over it myself!

RJF and Buck blaster like this.

3. You da man FireLT you truly are da man. Thank you for running things for us. We appreciate your efforts. I know I have contributed to the drama this year. I'm sorry for my part. I know we have always been friends never any problems so for that I am sorry. I will clean it up though. I saw your new grandaughter and I hope your still planning on making me a pot call. I'd use it every time I go into the woods.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    FireLt72 likes this.
  4. Thanks for all you have done Eric. Super great guy on here.

FireLt72 and RJF like this.
  5. thank you very much for all you have done. It is greatly appreciated, and I get it. Sincerest thanks, again.

FireLt72 likes this.