close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Best ladder Stand (all seasons)

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by gid123, Dec 6, 2006.

1. I was looking for some input on what kind of ladder stands you guys hunt with. I am looking for one with ample room for manueverability and comfort. I would be using it for all seasons so I would rather not mess with shooting rails.
    Ay info would be nice.

Thanks,

Gid

2. ladder stands

My vote for best ladder stands would be the Rifleman by Big Game. Don't let the name fool you. Yes it does have rail; however, it sings out of the way over your head if you don't want to use it. Large platform, wide seat and comfy.

3. What's up Gid?

I have been talking to a guy who has the new API Grandstand G2. It is a fold-up ladder stand that he uses in place of a climber and he really likes it. Other than that everybody up here uses Summit Sling-shots.

JS

4. If your looking for room, i would maybe look into one of the 2 man buddy stands. I have one from hunters view, i bought it 3 years ago for about 90 bucks. It is 12 feet high but you can always buy extensions. Im not a fan of heights so i keep it at 12. It comes with shooting rails and all that but i dont like them either so i simply left them off of mine. There are more popular brands of these out there so it depends on what your willing to spend.

5. Thanks for the input guys.

How is it hanging Ducks n Bucks, you coming down to hunt late season?

6. I will be down the next 2 weekends Friday-Sunday. Let me now if you want to hook up and go out to my new spot...Spoils of Spur....! Yeah baby!

7. Sounds good man give me a call this weekend-Dirty Q has my cell #