close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Big Freakin' Bear

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by treehugger, Feb 3, 2006.

1. This was sent to me quite a while back and I ran across it today. Can you imagine having this beast charging towards you??? Yikes!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

This bear was killed down on Hitchenbrook Island by an airman stationed at Elmendorf.
    The bear measured 12' 6" and was estimated at over 1600lbs.

The guy was walking to his hunting area and the bear stood up only 35 yards away. The bear dropped down and went straight for him. He emptied his gun and the bear fell 10 yards from him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I would make DAMN sure that thing was dead before I started hugging it and checking it's feet for toe jam. I'm old, but I'd be running the 1000 yard dash in Universe Record Speed if that big fella was coming to get me. Gotta go...!!!

3. I know whay that guys not smiling....he knows he has to drive all the way home with his pants full of crap. Nice pics Hugger

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2006
  4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Looks like one heck of a fist fight....The bear has a bloody nose...not even a mark on the guy...

5. This pic has been floating around for awhile now. Anytime something like this comes about I get suspicious and check the story on truth or fiction.com Here is the real story about this bear. Not much different but a little.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/g/giantbear.htm

Hoyt_Rocks