close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Big Oaks Archery Draw Hunt

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Joe Cagle, Sep 28, 2017.

1. I really hate doing this seeing I dont know anyone well here but I have had my hunting partner bail on me for good reason. Is there anyone interested in being my hunting partner for the weekend of Oct 14th and 15th? You must have your Hunters Safety Cert and you must watch a video at Big oaks that cost 20 bucks. You can watch it the day of the hunt. I am.

2. You know what I will go with you if nobody else wants too. No problem. Just find me on facebook and shoot me a message Jeremy Daniel Bell. Muncie New Castle. I'd also be bringing my camera. Is this a hunt for you or can we both hunt Idk how that works at big oaks.

3. Thats really a long way for you to drive.

4. So is no one really not interested in joining me at Big Oaks. I have already paid for a campsite and I have a pop up to stay in and more than welcome to camp with me. I'd really hate to not go just because I cant find a partner.

5. This is exactly why I never put in for Big Oaks. I never have a partner and it is mandatory to have one. I would sure like to see them allow hunting with/without a partner. Good luck and keep us posted.

6. Do you only need the regular Hunters Education or does it need to be bow specific?